SOT NiB XTREME High Performance Custom AR15 16" 416 SS Rifle with ROMEO 4S. Custom Builds with Affordable Value and Specifications. We build SPEC AR's or custom builds to order to meet your price point. e-Mail us at CustomBuild@SOT.LLC or call to discuss your next build. Made in the USA. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Billet Upper Receiver Assembly
- NiB-X coated 7075 T6 Billet Aluminum upper and charging handle,
- NiB-X BCG,
- Match Grade 16" barrel with Nitromet bore and NiB-X finish 1:7 Twist
- Nitromet gas tube,
- NiB-X low profile gas block,
- 12" NiB-X MLOK aluminum handguard with hardware for mounting,
- NiB-X recoil and muzzle rise reducing compensator.
- Mil Spec lower receiver for ultimate reliability.
- The Anderson M4E1 Lower Receiver delivers billet aesthetics in a forged package.
- This custom designed enhanced forging is machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum and compatible with all mil-spec AR15 parts.
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16" Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare - Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
Bolt Carrier Group - Lightweight Nickel Boron Plated M-16
- Nickel Boron Coating Inside and Out (Bolt, Carrier, and Gas Key)
- Laser Engraved with ST Spider logo
- Mil Spec Carrier
- 8620 Tool Steel
- Full Auto M-16
- Holes for Reduced Weight (-1oz)
- 158 Carpenter Steel
- Shot Peened
- High Pressure Tested (HPT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Mil Spec
Mil Spec Extractor
- 8620 Tool Steel
- Nickel Boron Finish
- Extractor Spring
- Black Extractor Insert
- Viton O-Ring
- Mil Spec
Mil Spec Gas Key
- 8620 Tool Steel
- Grade 8 Hardware
- Properly Staked
- Firing Pin with Hard Chrome Finish
- Cam Pin Nickel Boron Finish
- Retaining Pin
- Weight: 10.5oz
Stealth Recoil Spring
- This is a HP or High Performance part. It will change how your rifle feels and shoots. Tuning may be required to make the gun properly run with this part.
- SRS™ self-contained multi-stage drop-in buffer and spring
- The SRS™ is designed to keep the buffer spring from rubbing against the inner wall of the buffer tube
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Reduces the felt recoil significantly
- This is a HP or High Performance part. It will change how your rifle feels and shoots. Tuning may be required to make the gun properly run with this part. This can be done via the gas system or the buffer system. 3lb Two-Stage
- Full-Auto Compatible
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- The trigger has a glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand-assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Comes with CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001"
- Encased in an Aluminum box with an anodized coating for increased rigidity to withstand full-auto rate of fire
Optics - ROMEO4S
- ROMEO4S combines leading-edge optical design with an extremely robust, lightweight aluminum housing for years of worry-free service at a competitive price
- High-performance coatings for excellent light transmittance and extended runtime
- ROMEO4S comes with a 2 MOA circle dot reticle
- TMOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination), powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not, enhancing battery life
- Runs off a single AAA battery for up to 50,000 hours of runtime under normal use
- Modular M1913 Picatinny riser mount for 1.41” (absolute co-witness) or 1.63” (1/3 lower co-witness) sight heights
- Dependable IPX-7 waterproof performance
- Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™ and Electronics Limited Warranty
- Ergonomically shaped rubberized butt-pad for quick shouldering and easy maneuvering of the weapon
- Interchangeable buffer tube adapters for a tight fit on Mil-Spec and Commercial buffer tubes
- Integrated cheek weld in an overall compact and sleek design
- No protruding parts, will not get caught on gear or webbing
- Inversed positioning lever will not open accidently
- Two integrated quick detach rear sling swivel connectors
- Additional, three positions adjustable Cheek-Rest
- Made of durable and light-weight fiberglass reinforced polymer composite
Pistol Grip - MOE+ AR15/M4
- Rubber overmold on reinforced polymer construction
- Hard polymer bottom edge prevents snags and grip damage
- Storage core capability accepts optional cores
- Beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomics
Magazine - Black Rain Ordnance American Flag Limited Edition
- 223/556 30 Round capacity
- Sturdy Impact resistance polymer with textured grip
- Anti-tilt super follower
- Heavy duty, non-memory, and non-corrosive stainless steel spring
- Made in the U.S.A. – Produced by Amend2 Magazines
Determined at checkout.