ODIN WORKS Baja 5.56 1/2-28 Direct Thread SUPPRESSOR
Part of the ODIN Works direct thread series, the Baja is on the cutting edge of performance to weight ratio. The only ODIN Works suppressor with a full auto rating, the Baja is constructed of highly corrosion resistant and heat-treated stainless steel, enhancing overall durability and function while its custom ODIN Works engineered baffle stacks maximize sound suppression without adding mass.
Like all ODIN Works direct thread suppressors, the BAJA 556 installs effortlessly yet securely with a 5/8 th wrench and comes complete with a pre-drilled hole for pinning and welding. Compatible with a wide variety of rifles, the Baja is designed to work seamlessly with the new ODIN 223 Wylde 12.5" barrel to complete a 16" build, and ultimately increase overall strength when pinned and welded. We recommend a minimum 5.56 barrel length of 10".
Whether you spend your time at the range, in the mountains, or somewhere in between, ODIN Works suppressors provide exceptional sound suppression, superior strength, as well as remarkable versatility and value.
- Caliber: 5.56 (.223)
- Length: 5.5”
- Diameter: 1.5”
- Weight: 13oz
- Material: 17-4 Stainless
- Mounting: 1/2-28 Direct Thread
- Rating: Full
- dB: 138
- Color: Cerakote™ Sniper Grey
- ODIN Works Guarantee
- At ODIN Works, all of our suppressors come with a limited lifetime warranty. We guarantee that your suppressor will come to you in the highest quality condition, free of machining and assembly defects. If there is any issue with your ODIN suppressor related to the quality of workmanship put into the product we will, either repair or replace the product. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage to the product that was caused by misuse, improper installation, accidents, or maintenance performed by someone other than ODIN Works. At no time should the user attempt to unscrew the body or remove the suppressor end cap. Doing so will void the product’s warranty. If these begin to loosen, please contact ODIN Works and talk to a representative about what to do.
- *ODIN Works is not responsible for the illegal or improper use of this product. It is the user’s responsibility to fully understand and implement the proper use of this product to ensure safety. Improper or illegal use of this product can cause serious damage to not only the user and host firearm, but to other individuals as well. ODIN is not responsible for improper use and the user should fully understand the safety measures of this product before using.
DIRECT THREAD INSTALLATION
WARNING! Ensure Firearm is unloaded and safe before installing or removing ODIN Works suppressor. Failure to do so could result in serious personal injury or damage to suppressor and firearm.
- Remove magazine from firearm and check to make sure the chamber is clear.
- Remove any existing thread protector from barrel.
- Slide serrated disc spring over threaded end of barrel and begin to screw the suppressor onto the barrel.
- Hand tighten with 5/8th wrench until snug.
Determined at checkout.